Board of Directors & Advisory Board
Board of Directors
Co-founder & CEO of FacePhi
Javier is Co-founder & CEO of FacePhi.
He has an Executive Training Program (ETP) in Japan and a International Management Development Seminars.
Before his incorporation in FacePhi, he worked in Panama Jack (Alicante) and LOEWE – Louis Vuitton (Madrid) as Commercial Manager and in Fujitsu (Tokyo) as Account Manager.
Expert speaker in biometric conferences
- Speaker en Latam Fraud Forum (San Francisco) y keynote speaker en el Visa Annual Regional Payments Forum (Dubai)
- Keynote speaker in Visa Annual Regional Payments Forum (Dubai)
- Speaker & moderator at Latam Fraud Forum (San Francisco)
- Keynote speaker in Open Banking: Pay & Me (Spain)
- Speaker with Caixabank in Money 20/20 USA (Las Vegas)
- Panelist at Money2020 Asia & USA and at RegTech Unconference
- Speaker at Latam Fraud Forum (San Francisco)
- Speaker Fraud Prevention Seminar at Fintec & Insurtech Digital Congress (Warsaw)
- Speaker at the EUIPO (European Intellectual Property Office)
- Professor at AFI (Escuela de Finanzas, Madrid)
- Panelist at Money2020 EU and speaker at BrightTALK
- Winner at Temenos Innovation Jam Miami, Winner at Keiretsu Pitch competition at MWC Barcelona