FacePhi is the leading Spanish company in technology for user identity verification, specialized in digital onboarding, KYC & AML and biometric solutions for facial, periocular and voice recognition.
With a global projection, the company has a presence in more than 25 countries, has carried out more than 1 billion authentications and 21 million digital onboardings. Its solutions are implemented in multiple sectors, with a special presence in banking, one of the most demanding in terms of security.
The promotion of biometrics to improve the customer experience and protect the data of both citizens and entities is the hallmark of the signature.
FacePhi is made up of a multidisciplinary team that is committed to a new project, developed in-house and with an international scope. A persevering team that grows day by day with equal opportunities and that carries innovation and transformation as its flag.
We are looking for candidates oriented to the development and management of our partner channel at a global level, reporting to the Director of Partners and Alliances.
The main purpose is the recruitment, training and development of our partners in different geographies and sectors.
The person selected must have the ability to understand the needs of the market and developing sectors, to identify and train the most suitable partners with the most potential, whom they will accompany together with the commercial team to optimize the billing and benefit they provide to the sectors we work with, finance, insurance, health, government, retail, hotels and mobility, among others.
He will be responsible for executing the onboarding strategy and business development for the assigned partners. Must show commercial and communication skills, as well as strategic implementation and project push. Within their responsibilities will be the control and implementation of the recruitment and development plan with the marketing team.
The selected candidate will be a versatile person with extensive negotiation, business development and coordination skills, a link between the marketing, business and product areas.
Its main functions will be:
• Identification and recruitment of the correct partners following the definition of target partners for the different channels.
• Coordinate and control with Marketing the implementation and execution of the partner communication plan.
Detect and collaborate in the development of the necessary materials for the optimal life cycle of the different partners.
• Train sales and marketing teams and ensure their training on the FacePhi business model and products.
• Collaborate in the preparation and execution of Fairs and events with Partners.
• Together with the commercial team, ensure the maximum turnover and profitability of the different partners.
• Detect synergies and alliances in the market to improve the product portfolio.
• Form effective relationships with internal teams and those of partners to align the success of opportunities.
• Being able to travel regularly and sometimes intensively, being self-sufficient
Experience and Qualifications:
• Experience in a sales role to channels of onpremise and cloud software products.
• Negotiation skills and motivation of third party commercial teams.
• It is desirable to have experience in the sale of Biometrics and digital identity solutions.
• Demonstrate experience in the creation, management and development of sales channels at a global level.
• Negotiation, planning and execution skills.
• Good communication skills and sales training.
• Management of CRM tools, ideally Sales force.
• Proactive, self-sufficient and results-oriented attitude.
• Ability to coordinate with teams from different areas of the company.
• Proficiency in English and Spanish at the negotiation level.
• Experience in international travel to different regions, and knowledge of different negotiating cultures.
• Provide a network of previous contacts in the consulting and software integration sector, ideally for the financial, insurance, health and government sectors.
• Ability to manage partners that provide large volume contracts.
• Knowledge of the needs of the AML-KYC market.
• University education.
What we offer?
• Job stability
• Incorporation to a young and innovative project
• Permanent full-time contract
• Flexible schedule
• Health insurance
• Stable career plan
Do you have what we are looking for? We are waiting for you!
+34 965 108 008